Demo Projects Overview
The download of our latest release includes different demos for you to explore. Learn more about them below!
The Brewery Project
In this project, we’ve build a complete brewery line from scratch, using all of the main software features. At our training site, you’ll find a free course that explain how we did this, from creating a project to adding alarming capabilities.
As you install the software, you’ll find a project titled “Demo”. This main project contains four different demos, that showcase different industrial applications you can build with our platform. You’ll find detailed information about each one on this page – just scroll down, or click in each one to learn more.
The Solar Panel Project
This advanced demo showcases an example of distributed applications, simulating the collection, publishing and viewing of the data of a solar panel project.
This demo is made up of two projects: EdgeGateway(fxEdgeCollector), the project collecting and publishing data to a Historian, as well as an UI (fxAssetsMonitor), that dynamically detects data. Presented with a map view, it shows historic data as well as current data. You can learn more about this demo at our documentation.
The Process Plant Demo shows you some of the features you can use in building your own Enterprise SCADA systems.
Traditional Graphics and Powerful Symbols allow you to quickly create and customize your projects of any size.
Build Enterprise software that runs on multiple platforms – Windows, Linux, iOS, and HTML5, all from the same engineering environment.
What is OEE
The “What is OEE?” Demo is a multi-faceted project.
- Teaches you what “OEE” is through examples. Move the given sliders to experiment and see the impact each component has in real-time
- Contains an animated bottling line with simulator that you can control – impacting your OEE
- Shows examples of various errors on a production line that can impact your OEE components – Availability, Performance, and Quality
- See how easy reporting can be – such as how to include charts and data grids
Digital Twins can help speed your R&D and Training initiatives.
- Build Digital Twins with high-speed graphics to simulate your processes
- Mimic real-time processes
- Simulate various conditions
- Test operator responses to simulated scenarios
- Train operators on new processes ahead of time
- Train new operators on proper operations while letting them safely experiment with simulated controls and system responses – and see its impact on the business
Andon & Discrete Production
The Andon & Discrete Production Demo showcases some of the features you can use in building a real-time Andon / Discrete Production system.
Animated representations of your production make it easy to keep an eye on production in real-time.
Animate a work cell, line, or even an entire plant.
Easily mimic real-time production movement, state, and error conditions.
Create Simulation Controls to mimic real-life situations to enhance training and show the impact various scenarios have on output and profitability.
Assets & Alarm Monitoring
The Assets & Alarm Monitoring Demo showcases some of the features you might use in a global enterprise for monitoring remote plants and their assets and alarms.
Adding interactive maps to your solution immediately adds value and context to any project.
Create a wide variety of Geographics Information Systems (GIS), for solutions such as:
- Global or Regional Information Systems
- Network Operations Centers (NOCs)
- Transportation Management Centers
- Dispatch Solutions
- Truck and Asset Tracking (with IIOT sensors)
- Employee Tracking
- Oil / Water Remote Field Operations Centers
Use maps from ESRI or Google.
Full support for adding interactive Points of Interest (POI) and zoom.
Add dynamic, real-time assigned color to represent things such as state or value.
Click a POI to trigger an action, such as map drill in, or context pop-up.