IIoT Edge Gateway
Connect, Collect, View & Analyze - Powerful, Scalable, Affordable
Build a Secure reliable application at Networks Edge
Tatsoft’s Edge and IIoT-Gateway were created from ground-up with secure technologies that fully embrace the IIoT and edge of your network computing. Our open and layered platform includes OPC UA and MQTT with SparkplugB support, we also include a full range of device connectivity. You can run with or without HMI, and our powerful platform enable real-time analytics and secure data acquisition at the edge of your network. Our Gateway functionality can securely connect to the Cloud or your Enterprise Network
Powered by FrameworX
FrameworX Edge and IIoT Gateway are powered by FrameworX, which means all of the functionality and built-in connectivity and capability:
- 40+ PLC drivers including Modbus, Rockwell and Siemens
- Device Driver Toolkit Create your own or we can assist
- MQTT Client / Broker. OPC UA Client/Server included
- Store/Forward, embedded SQL, Scripting in C# or Python
- Alarms, Alerts, Audit
Data Acquisition & Analytics
at the Edge
Edge and IIoT Gateway runs any of the 40+ built-in protocol drivers. Mathematical expressions in real-time, supporting scaling, conditional statements, event triggers, conditioning data and the creation of new calculated Tags.
- Scripting at the Edge in C#, VB,NET or Python
- Secure Store and Forward of locally collected Data
- Event Triggers and Conditioning of Data to new Calculated Tags
HMI at the Edge
Run HMI at the Edge and you get all the functionality of the HMI plus Edge , great for HMI Panels, Machine Builder, OEM systems, data acquisition and visualization at the edge of the network.
- Full Flexible HMI at the Edge on your Panel Device
- Can be customized for OEMs
- Built-in Connectivity, ready for IIoT and Industry 4.0
FrameworX for Edge & Gateway
Edge and Gateway are built on the Secure FrameworX platform and include all the tools you need : plc drivers, OPC UA, MQTT, store and forward, scripting, mathematical expressions, multi-gateway, and more packaged as a subset to be more affordable.
The FrameworX Platform is Open and Universal and design to fit in to many IIoT architectures. We include MQTT Broker and Client functionality and SparkplugB in all our products, some of this functionality is new for 9.1. We have our Edge Gateway products built on FrameworX to provide powerful edge processing and analytics and/or be a flexible secure gateway to your cloud architecture.
All MQTT functionality is included with all of our FrameworX products. We support the open MQTT standard and also work with leading commercial MQTT Brokers to scale your applications to 1000s or 10,000s of connections. Call to learn more +1 (855) 828-7638
Yes, we run on Linux as well as most flavors of Windows.
Complete means we include all of the core functionality you would expect so you don’t have to buy a bunch of “modules”. We have a built-in SQL database, OPC UA, MQTT, 40+ plc drivers, and much more.
We have many built-in communication drivers that support PLCs and industry standard protocols. This includes Rockwell, Siemens, Omron and many more, as well as, full support for OPC, OPC UA/DA, and MQTT. We also have an open toolkit for development of custom drivers.
FactoryStudio includes a full featured SQL database. It also provides seamless integration with any database including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, Microsoft Azure SQL and NoSQL data sources including OSISoft’s PI and Rockwell. There are no limits to connectivity!
- The Alarm Module was created with multithreading and exception control, for performance and reliability.
- One-Click configuration enables Audit Trail on operator actions.
- Project scripts can subscribe to alarm events to implement custom actions such as notification or calculations methods.