Demo Projects Overview
Process Plant - What Is OEE - Andon & Discrete - Assets & Alarms
New Demo Projects
The download of our 9.1 release includes 4 new demo projects. Take a quick look at some of the demo highlights shown below. The demos are free for you to use and learn from. If you need help planning or building your projects, while using FactoryStudio/FrameworX, get in touch!
If you haven’t already, download and see for yourself why FactoryStudio/FrameworX is the most Complete, Powerful, and Cost-Effective Industrial Software platform available.
The Process Plant Demo shows you some of the features you can use in building your own Enterprise SCADA systems.
- High Performance Graphics
- Traditional Graphics
- Animation and State
- Alarms and Alarm History
- Pop-Up Context Windows
- Customizable Trend Charts
- System & Project Info
Traditional Graphics and Powerful Symbols allow you to quickly create and customize your projects of any size.
Build Enterprise software that runs on multiple platforms – Windows, Linux, iOS, and HTML5, all from the same engineering environment.
What is OEE
The “What is OEE?” Demo is a multi-faceted project.
- Teaches you what “OEE” is through examples. Move the given sliders to experiment and see the impact each component has in real-time
- Contains an animated bottling line with simulator that you can control – impacting your OEE
- Shows examples of various errors on a production line that can impact your OEE components – Availability, Performance, and Quality
- See how easy reporting can be – such as how to include charts and data grids
- Digital Twin Simulations
- Interactive “What is OEE” tutorial
- Multiple Menu options
- Realistic Bottling equipment animation with simulator – change how the machine performs
- Drive values and animations using in-project controls (for bottling line speed and errors, OEE math, and interactive sliders)
- Example OEE Errors show off hover tool-tips
- Pop-Up Simulator Window
- Real-Time Reports and Charts
Digital Twins can help speed your R&D and Training initiatives.
- Build Digital Twins with high-speed graphics to simulate your processes
- Mimic real-time processes
- Simulate various conditions
- Test operator responses to simulated scenarios
- Train operators on new processes ahead of time
- Train new operators on proper operations while letting them safely experiment with simulated controls and system responses – and see its impact on the business
Andon & Discrete Production
The Andon & Discrete Production Demo showcases some of the features you can use in building a real-time Andon / Discrete Production system.
- Animated Production Overview
- Interactive Controls
- Include ERP Data for Scrap Cost
- Andon & KPI Dashboards
- Efficient Alarm Management
- Alarms & Alarm History
- Maintenance Logbook
- Multiple Menu Options
- KPI, OEE, and Other Calculations
Animated representations of your production make it easy to keep an eye on production in real-time.
Animate a work cell, line, or even an entire plant.
Easily mimic real-time production movement, state, and error conditions.
Create Simulation Controls to mimic real-life situations to enhance training and show the impact various scenarios have on output and profitability.
Assets & Alarm Monitoring
The Assets & Alarm Monitoring Demo showcases some of the features you might use in a global enterprise for monitoring remote plants and their assets and alarms.
- Interactive Map Integration
- Asset Trees & Templates
- Network Diagnostics
- KPI Dashboard Tiles
- Plant Overview
- Real-Time Performance Dashboard
- Simulation Interface
- 3D Interactive Images
- Machine Learning Integration
- Context-Related Popups
- Email, SMS, Voice Notifications
- Alarms / History / Audit Information
Adding interactive maps to your solution immediately adds value and context to any project.
Create a wide variety of Geographics Information Systems (GIS), for solutions such as:
- Global or Regional Information Systems
- Network Operations Centers (NOCs)
- Transportation Management Centers
- Dispatch Solutions
- Truck and Asset Tracking (with IIOT sensors)
- Employee Tracking
- Oil / Water Remote Field Operations Centers
Use maps from ESRI or Google.
Full support for adding interactive Points of Interest (POI) and zoom.
Add dynamic, real-time assigned color to represent things such as state or value.
Click a POI to trigger an action, such as map drill in, or context pop-up.