Alarms And Alerts
Advanced Real-Time Alarms & Notifications - Flexible, Powerful, Robust
Flexible and Scalable Industrial Alarms and Alerts
Real-time Alarm Processing at the Core Level
The Alarm element is an integral component of FX’s core real-time engine. FrameworX and FactoryStudio’s alarms engine have built-in multithreading and exception control for maximum performance and reliability. Unlimited alarm conditions at the tag level available to create the exact alarm and notification system you need for your application.
FrameworX & FactoryStudio Alarm and Alerts Features
Complete Set of Alarm Conditions
We support all the alarm standards and give you the full control to customize to your alarm application needs:
- HiHi to LoLo, Rate of Change, and Deviation
- Conditional Comparison
- Alarm on change of value
Unlimited number of alarm conditions and configurations down to the tag level.
Powerful Alarm Visualization and Notification Subscription
Visualize, Acknowledge, and get Notifications anywhere via your desktop, web browser, or iPad. Use our built-in Alarm Window and modify to your specification or create a user defined display in the format you need.
Acknowledge alarms using:
- Graphic Objects on your Displays
- Tag Properties like Acknowledge All or Acknowledge highest priority
- Alarm Groups or the Alarm item in runtime properties
Subscribe to Notifications of Alarm Conditions:
- Use custom Scripts on alarms and events
- Sends Text or email messages
- Unlimited flexibility with access to the Alarm Namespace
Audit Trail Anything in an Encrypted Database
One-click configuration to enable audit trail on
- Alarms and Events
- Operator Actions
- Database and Reports Events
- User logon and logoff
- System events
- Any project configuration at the object level
Easy reporting as Data is archived in SQL tables with project defined encryption.
Visualize, Get Notified and Respond to Alarms on your Mobile Device
Use the same complete Graphic Designer to build your mobile alarming applications for any mobile device or specific development for your iOS Device. See and respond to alarm notifications by utilizing the flexibility of FS designer to create advanced mobile alarming applications. FS you can create pure web HTML5 or native iOS applications to run natively inside any major web browser.
Alarms Stored Securely
By default we store Alarm History to our Built-In encrypted SQL database, or you can choose the SQL database of your choice. The Alarm Module automatically creates the tables in the alarm logging database. You can create flexible alarm reports with any alarm statistics that are relevant to your application.
Robust Store and Forward when using remote databases. A local cache is created and automatically forwards the data when the database connection is reestablished.
FDA, NERC, and More Regulated Applications
FactoryStudio has been through dozens of rigorous audits in regulated businesses including Pharmaceutical, Oil& Gas, and Nuclear power plants.
- Many of our security features were designed following NERC CIP-007-1-Cyber-System Security Management.
- Together with FS Alarm, Audit, Security, and Event features, we also provide all the tools necessary to create FDA-CFR Part 21 compliant applications.
Integrate to OSISoft Event Frames or Any Alarm Archive or System
FS can seamlessly integrate to other Alarm Systems and Alarm History. A good example is our, SDK level, connectivity with OSISoft Pis Event Frames for data presentation, charts and custom data management. Some of the capabilities that can be applied ar:
- Complete Alarm system with acknowledgement control, hierarchical groups and event notification.
- Powerful trend objects with multiple annotation capabilities: alarm events overlay, annotation by asset or by tag, time-range events, vertical and XY charts
- Easily combine PI or any Historian and SQL in dynamic real-time displays, dashboards to SCADA like displays.
- Directly access via C# or VB.NET scripting PI tags
Alarms and Events Features
All real-time Alarm functionality is included with all Tatsoft software. Our Alarm module is created on pure .NET managed code with multi-threading and exception control. Subscribe to Alarm events to implement any action, notification, or calculation.
FrameworX is the name of software platform, FactoryStudio is our flagship product built on FrameworX. Our FrameworX products are all based on the same platform and are scalable as Unlimited or scaled by I/O points and Clients. Complete software framework to fit your application and budget. Call us to discuss your exact needs at +1 (855) 828-7638
Complete means we include all of the core functionality you would expect so you don’t have to buy a bunch of “modules”. We have a built-in SQL database, OPC UA, MQTT, 40+ plc drivers, and much more.
We have many built-in communication drivers that support PLCs and industry standard protocols. This includes Rockwell, Siemens, Omron and many more, as well as, full support for OPC, OPC UA/DA, and MQTT. We also have an open toolkit for development of custom drivers.
FactoryStudio includes a full featured SQL database. It also provides seamless integration with any database including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, Microsoft Azure SQL and NoSQL data sources including OSISoft’s PI and Rockwell. There are no limits to connectivity!
- The Alarm Module was created with multithreading and exception control, for performance and reliability.
- One-Click configuration enables Audit Trail on operator actions.
- Project scripts can subscribe to alarm events to implement custom actions such as notification or calculations methods.