FS Fundamentals Training Class – Web Based
The three-morning course is conducted from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM each morning, from June 14th to 16th.
The FactoryStudio Fundamentals course is designed to present the basic concepts of the platform and provide working knowledge to develop SCADA/HMI applications. It covers the software main modules, tags, alarms, historian, device communication, database connection and displays. Hand-on exercises are provided to allow each student to complete a project at their own pace.
Who should Attend:
Systems Integrators, end-users, process or automation engineers, who will be developing, specifying and using FactoryStudio applications.
Familiarity with Microsoft-Office style applications, such as Word, Excel or PowerPoint, and working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems. Familiarity with Process Control systems is recommended.
Upon completion, the student will have learned about:
- Engineering and Runtime concepts
- FactoryStudio Engineering Workspace
- Introduction to Tags and Templates
- Creating displays and dynamic objects
- Using and extending the Symbol Library
- Devices, communication protocol configuration
- Mapping tags to read or write from PLCs
- Defining and visualizing Alarms and Events
- Connecting to SQL databases
- Defining Tag data logging and using Trend Charts
- Basic scripts using VB.NET or C# language
- Concepts of FactoryStudio Security System
- Running and testing a FactoryStudio Application
- Licensing and Installing of applications.
Course price: Included as part of Premier System Integrator program. Just $1,495.00 for End Users.