Thank you for downloading!
You can download our software here. We’ve also send you the link by email – if you haven’t received it, check your SPAM/Junk folder.
* Access to all the features in FactoryStudio 9.2 powered by FrameworX
* Access to all our Standard communication protocols
* MQTT Broker
* OPC Server
PLEASE NOTE: The Runtime will run for two hours and must be restarted again during your 30-day evaluation period.
The Engineering Environment will be enabled to edit projects for 30 days without time restrictions. After the 30-day evaluation period, your project will open but with limited access to the entire project (Project Information access granted).
The Runtime will not run after 30 days and if an additional access license is needed, please contact: Dave Hellyer.
Once you download the .exe file, you’ll be able to open our software, with several different projects.
Two of them relate to the new 9.2 demo. This is a distributed project that showcases a EdgeGateway(fxEdgeCollector) project collecting and publishing data to a Historian, as well as an UI (fxAssetsMonitor) that dynamically detects data. Presented with a map view, it shows historic data as well as current data. You can learn more about this demo here.
You can also learn more about the other projects below:
The Process Plant Demo shows you some of the features you can use in building your own Enterprise SCADA systems.
- High Performance Graphics
- Traditional Graphics
- Animation and State
- Alarms and Alarm History
- Pop-Up Context Windows
- Customizable Trend Charts
- System & Project Info
Traditional Graphics and Powerful Symbols allow you to quickly create and customize your projects of any size.
Build Enterprise software that runs on multiple platforms – Windows, Linux, iOS, and HTML5, all from the same engineering environment.
What is OEE
The “What is OEE?” Demo is a multi-faceted project.
- Teaches you what “OEE” is through examples. Move the given sliders to experiment and see the impact each component has in real-time
- Contains an animated bottling line with simulator that you can control – impacting your OEE
- Shows examples of various errors on a production line that can impact your OEE components – Availability, Performance, and Quality
- See how easy reporting can be – such as how to include charts and data grids
- Digital Twin Simulations
- Interactive “What is OEE” tutorial
- Multiple Menu options
- Realistic Bottling equipment animation with simulator – change how the machine performs
- Drive values and animations using in-project controls (for bottling line speed and errors, OEE math, and interactive sliders)
- Example OEE Errors show off hover tool-tips
- Pop-Up Simulator Window
- Real-Time Reports and Charts
Digital Twins can help speed your R&D and Training initiatives.
- Build Digital Twins with high-speed graphics to simulate your processes
- Mimic real-time processes
- Simulate various conditions
- Test operator responses to simulated scenarios
- Train operators on new processes ahead of time
- Train new operators on proper operations while letting them safely experiment with simulated controls and system responses – and see its impact on the business
Andon & Discrete Production
The Andon & Discrete Production Demo showcases some of the features you can use in building a real-time Andon / Discrete Production system.
- Animated Production Overview
- Interactive Controls
- Include ERP Data for Scrap Cost
- Andon & KPI Dashboards
- Efficient Alarm Management
- Alarms & Alarm History
- Maintenance Logbook
- Multiple Menu Options
- KPI, OEE, and Other Calculations
Animated representations of your production make it easy to keep an eye on production in real-time.
Animate a work cell, line, or even an entire plant.
Easily mimic real-time production movement, state, and error conditions.
Create Simulation Controls to mimic real-life situations to enhance training and show the impact various scenarios have on output and profitability.
Assets & Alarm Monitoring
The Assets & Alarm Monitoring Demo showcases some of the features you might use in a global enterprise for monitoring remote plants and their assets and alarms.
- Interactive Map Integration
- Asset Trees & Templates
- Network Diagnostics
- KPI Dashboard Tiles
- Plant Overview
- Real-Time Performance Dashboard
- Simulation Interface
- 3D Interactive Images
- Machine Learning Integration
- Context-Related Popups
- Email, SMS, Voice Notifications
- Alarms / History / Audit Information
Adding interactive maps to your solution immediately adds value and context to any project.
Create a wide variety of Geographics Information Systems (GIS), for solutions such as:
- Global or Regional Information Systems
- Network Operations Centers (NOCs)
- Transportation Management Centers
- Dispatch Solutions
- Truck and Asset Tracking (with IIOT sensors)
- Employee Tracking
- Oil / Water Remote Field Operations Centers
Use maps from ESRI or Google.
Full support for adding interactive Points of Interest (POI) and zoom.
Add dynamic, real-time assigned color to represent things such as state or value.
Click a POI to trigger an action, such as map drill in, or context pop-up.