Line Monitor MES Solution
Monitor Downtime, Calculate KPIs & OEE, Enter Reason Codes, Track Production, Update ERP and more
Line Monitor, by Industrial Network Systems, is a software solution that can help you unlock the full performance potential of your manufacturing operations by giving you a real-time understanding of what is actually happening on your plant floor.
Be a High Performing Manufacturer
Better, faster decisions come from visibility across the plant floor systems. INS provides solutions from the plant to other enterprise systems. Manufacturers can then easily collect, track, and report Manufacturing Intelligence (MI), with results like:
- Shorter NPI time to market
- Leaner product cycles
- Improved quality processes
- Lower manufacturing costs
- Reduced work in process
Learn more about Line Monitor at: www.ins3.com
PlantIoT Line Monitor will give you benefits like:
• An accurate accounting of products consumed in processing.
• Identified yields, wastes, and rework streams so they can be improved.
• Reduced safety stocks with improved understanding of day-to-day inventory needs.
• Improved delivery of orders since machine inefficiencies are better known.
• Satisfied inspectors at the federal, state or local regulatory agency with electronic records.
• Documentation necessary as part of a mock, or real recall events.
Line Monitor is a KPI tracking solutions that is also:
• System Agnostic: Whether you have an ERP system, or a collection of disparate systems, we can bring the relevant data together for your KPI analysis.
• Role-Based: Different views can be provided based on roles, with the ability to restrict visibility to relevant KPI’s.
• Customizable: Regardless of the KPI’s, your view of them is completely customizable in a dashboard to include graphs, trend analysis, indicators, reporting or balance scorecard functionality.
The foundation of the Monitor application is an easily configurable “plant model” and event notification service. It allows you to define how your products are being manufactured – based on your actual plant layout, along with product specifications and the capability to assign data tags to equipment and events. Monitor generates intelligent KPIs, which allow you to monitor production performance and alarms, to indicate when exceptions to those standards occur. Monitor is based on a flexible, open platform that allows you to modify and customize to your specific needs.
Line Monitor is rich in capability as it interfaces to your existing plant systems (PLCs, SCADA, DCSs, & Plant Historians) and performs root cause analyses to make data-driven decisions and process improvements. It can combine quality, production including batch tracking and other core manufacturing functions providing a complete picture of plant operations.