2. Information Collection Practices
2.1. Types of Information Collected
- (a) Traffic Data Collected
- Depending on which of our Sites you visit, we automatically track and collect one or more of the following categories of information when you visit our Sites: (1) IP addresses; (2) internet service provider; (3) types of device accessing the Site; and (4) type of operating system and web browser used to access any particular Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you, but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also use “cookies” and similar technologies to customize content specific to your interests, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly, and to store your session so you do not have to re-enter your password each time you visit the Site.
- (b) Personal Information Collected
2.2. Uses of Information Collected
- (a) Company Use of Information
- We use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our products or services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary. For some Site users, your information is shared with our partners located in the European Union (“EU”). This sharing of information is subject to a Joint Controller Agreement executed by the Company and its EU partner. We may also share your personal information with a third party that provides processing services for us, in which case we will only share that information with a third party with whom we have executed a Processor Agreement. The Processor Agreement will set forth the third party’s agreement to meet the requirements of the EU for processors of personal information of EU residents. We use your Financial Data to verify your qualifications for certain products or services and to bill you for products and services. We use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on any of our Sites that you visit, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences. We use your Content Data to review and improve our Sites. We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. We may also process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks or obtaining professional advice. The legal basis for each use outlined above is, where applicable, either your consent or the legitimate business interest in the proper administration of our Sites and business.
- (b) Use of Camera or GPS in our App
- If you use our mobile app, you may use your camera feature to scan barcodes or take pictures for use in the app. Any pictures taken by you while in our mobile app are used while you are in the app only and are not stored by us in any manner whatsoever. Similarly, any use of your GPS function while in our mobile app is to allow you to use features of that app only. We do not store any of this data. We only use your location within the app and only with your explicit permission. You can turn GPS tracking off at any time.
- Tatsoft also uses web analytics services, which currently include Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that helps us analyze how users use our Sites. For more information about Google Analytics, or to opt out of Google Analytics, please go to:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may use third parties to serve advertisements on other websites that may be of interest to you. These companies may place or recognize a unique cookie or pixel tag and serve advertisements based on the information that you have given to the Site.
3. Providing Your Personal Data to Others
- We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases, set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
- Financial transactions relating to our website and services may be handled by our payment services providers, paytrace.com. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. You can find information about the payment services providers’ privacy policies and practices at https://www.paytrace.net/privacy-policy.
- In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section 3, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
4. Retaining and Deleting Personal Data
- This Section 4 sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 4, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
5. Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
7. Contacting Us
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to our Sites, or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database, please feel free to contact us via postal service at:
2929 Allen Parkway Ste 200
Houston, TX 77019
You may also contact us by email at email@example.com