Program for Systems Integrators
Tatsoft Program for Systems Integrator
The Tatsoft Systems Integrator Program is meant for integrators of all sizes and locations. It is designed specifically to Systems Integrator companies, Value-Added-Reseller (VAR), Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Engineering Services and Consulting companies. End-users aren’t allowed to apply. For Educational Institutions and students, contact Tatsoft directly for Educational Licenses.We offer different possibilities to participate:
- Registered: A free and simple registration that allows some immediate benefits.
- Certified: Integrators that successfully completed FactoryStudio Foundation training or was approved on online certification test.
- Premium: Integrators that successfully completed FactoryStudio Advanced training, or approved on online certification test and acquire the Tatsoft VAR subscription.
1) Registered Systems Integrator
Tatsoft offers integrators from all over the world the possibility of registering to receive a free subscription of FactoryStudio Workstation-Dev-Only (development only license for internal use, no field deployment) valid for one year.
Registered Integrators benefit from free Standard Technical Support, listing in future Tatsoft web-site and Integrators marketing lists, discounts on Training.
The subscription is automatically renewed if Integrator is actively reselling FactoryStudio, of if the Registered Integrator is participating in one Tatsoft Training or Workshop (on premises or online) yearly. Registered Integrator will be listed in future Tatsoft marketing lists, and have discounts on Training.
2) Certified Systems Integrator
Certified Systems Integrator is Registered Integrator that successfully completed the FactoryStudio Foundations training receives a free subscription for FactoryStudio Plant Dev-Only (development only license for internal use, no field deployment), valid for one year. Optionally, the Integrator can execute the Self-Guided Tutorials and request a Web Certification Test, at the cost of US$ 500, executed online interacting directly with Tatsoft engineers.
Certified Integrators benefit from free Standard Technical Support, listing as certified in future Tatsoft web-site and Integrators marketing lists, discounts on Training and referral from Tatsoft for users seeking Integrators in the geographical area, or in the area of the expertise of the Certified Integrator.
The subscription is automatically renewed if Integrator is actively reselling FactoryStudio, of if the Registered Integrator is participating in one Tatsoft Training or Workshop (on premises or online) yearly. Registered Integrator will be listed in future Tatsoft marketing lists as Certified status, and have discounts on Training.
3) Premium System Integrator
Premium System Integrator is a Registered Integrator that successfully completed the FactoryStudio Advanced training (online or on-premises) and acquired Tatsoft VAR subscription, at the first year fee of US$ $1.695,00 and a $850 fee for each following yearly renewal. Premium benefits include:
- Discount in product acquisition and training.
- Two seats by year, free of charge, in regularly scheduled Technical Workshops.
- Subscription for FactoryStudio-Unlimited-Dev-Only (development only license for internal use, no field deployment).
- Premium Technical Support.
- One hardkey dongle, development-only, with subscription of FactoryStudio-Unlimited, for testing Fault-Tolerant system and field tests.
- Access to acquire additional Development-Only licenses for other offices and support runtime applications deployed on the field.
- Referral from Tatsoft to end-users seeking Integrators in the geographical area, or in the area of expertise, of the Premium Integrator.
- Listing in Tatsoft web-site in Partners -Sales Channels, conditioned to addition of Tatsoft link in Integrators partner page.
The Premium System Integrator Program allows the Integrator to establish a deeper and more direct relationship with Tatsoft, in order to develop a partnership that includes participating in co-marketing efforts, unique one-on-one consultation, technical demos, and more.
Tatsoft reserves the right to modify the Systems Integrators program at any time, the subscription supplied will be valid at to end of its yearly cycle. The marketing activities, web site list and classifications, are defined and implemented at Tatsoft’s sole discretions. The use of FactoryStudio product is subject to EULA software agreement presented upon product installation and Tatsoft trade-marks and service-marks are allowed to be referenced abiding to Tatsoft company good-will and marketing policies.